Friday, January 11, 2008

Who am I (by me, Moni Caron)






Photography is my life. Black and white. I think the lack of color shows more character and tells a better story, but I know how to appreciate color in some cases.Enthusiastic is THE word to describe my personality. I am a people person.I believe the little things tell more about us than the big things.I like taking long walks: it refreshes my thoughts and prepares me for the day.I wake up early, but I am not a morning person. I love music, but I don't care for the tv existence. I hate commedies. I have faith. I need sunny days. Too many cloudy ones turn off my soul. I prefer mountains to ocean, black to white, night to day, loud to quiet.I love yellow flowers and italian food.I remember my friends when I see the sunrise and I thank for the ones I love everyday when I go to bed. My favorite color is pink, i will forever miss my Cat Panca (she disappeared many years ago), I love white chocolate with wine and I like long sentences. I prefer theater to movies, outdoors to indoors and I welcome what is different. If it's different, it's good. I like changes. I'm a happy person.

No comments: