Monday, January 14, 2008

Ode to the muffintop

Who am I (besides a procrastinator?) I am a mom, a nurse a photographer.

I have been taking pictures since I bought my first 35 mm with my allowence at 9 and started composing pictures in the backyard of my house with dolls and stuffies as my subjects. I am a portrait photographer at heart, I love capturing people as they do what they do, and making that connection that sends tingles up your spine. I am a mommy to 2 beautiful children who have been the inspiration for both my photography and the title of this post lol. I am a future wedding photographer who is currently using flash for everything so that I can learn to master it. I am a combo of studied and self taught, I took photography classes in high school but I find I learn better by surfing flickr and shooting all the time.

I am on night shifts and not quite lucid today. I am also getting called for dinner.





1 comment:

Moni Caron said...

Lisa:
I love the 2 pictures you posted of yourself!
The first one has such an honest smile, captivating!
The second one is sooo creative!!!
Thansk for the inspiration!
Moni Caron