Sunday, January 13, 2008

ISO 100
F/8
1/80th
140 mm focal length
lens: 70-200mm f/2.8
Aperature Priority
Time of Day: 4:38pm
Weather: Overcast




I have driven by this awesome tree for 10 years and have always wanted to photograph it. SO, one cold day I did! I pulled the car over, turned off the engine, rolled my window partway down, rested the lens on the ledge of the window, took a few test shots and then a few more (5 altogether) and voila! Exactly how I envsioned it. Converted to black and white and adjusted curves.


2 comments:

Heart N' Soul Photography said...

Hello Tara, I am Moni's friend from Canada. This is an awesome pic. Gonna be hard to match that one. Especially since I haven't shot in the snow yet.

me said...

Hi Tara,
I love this pic as well, it is very nice that there is nothing at all behind the tree to distract you. I so want that 70 - 200mm lens.