Sunday, January 13, 2008

Here I am! Can you pick me out? No? I'll help a little. I am the smallest dumpling, smiling away for the photographer.
Yes, it's me wearing the dress. How girly of me, I know. But it was all my mother's idea, really. I myself was never the dress-up type, but instead revelled in playing with all the boys instead.
Today I am happily married to the man of my dreams ( that is a story for Oprah in and of itself...). We've been together for 14 years, have 2 kids-13 and 10. We all spend way too much time at the hockey rink watching our son (the 1o-yr old) play, but oh we love hockey!! (I played ice hockey in college--yes, for real!) I'm the mom with the 70-200mm lens pointing at the players at every game.
I started off my photography career in May of 2003, after selling my piano to buy a digital camera. 3 cameras later, I am almost never without one. I'm starting to get a twitch from closing one eye so much....well, not really. :-)
I am looking forward to participating in project 24 challenge! ----Tara

No comments: