Wednesday, February 27, 2008

THIS WEEKS ASSIGNMENT

Ok, I am no Moni but I will post the next assignment. I am not good with words and direction so you are all on your own with this one.

Assignment: "Tilted Crop"

This can be an in camera crop or a photoshop crop. From what I have read, there is certainly a limit on how far to take your crop. You don't want your subject to look like they are falling out of the photo or to look un natural.

Have fun and we will see your posts by next Sunday. Remember to leave comments on the posters photos. This is all about learning and making us better photographers.

I apologize for my simple post, maybe Moni will come and save the day.

Good luck and have fun shooting

Kathleen

2 comments:

cooleye said...

My brain is usually in the tilted crop mode (LOL), so this assignment will be fun and interesting. I love to see just how much "tilt" one can get away with before the photo is too much...Somewhere in some long ago art class the teacher explained all about how our eye views things and this is the perfect example of seeing in a different way.
Thanks Moni and Kathleen!

Moni Caron said...

So, Ethan, where are your tilted images?? Come on man! Post them! :)